Friday, February 20, 2009

Today's Sign that the Recession is Upon Us

WHITECOLLAR REDNECK

You can get Per Se reservations on OpenTable right now.

4 comments:

ONTRI said...

The first sign that that I was acting in a recession-conscience way was that I filled my windshield washer fluid with one of those blue jugs and instead of pouring out the last 1/10th of the bottle that never fits I am now driving around with that stuff rattling around in the way back. Note to people who make that stuff, I would pay the same for 90% of the contents and would be happier than having to make the choice to keep the other 10% every time. I don't even mind if you use the potato chip theory and keep the same size jug and put less in it.

Question: Is this feigned outrage?

Mithridates said...

There's utility in that last 10%. You're driving along in a snowstorm and all of a sudden no more fluid comes out. If you're not close to a gas station you're screwed without the 10% reserve in the trunk.

This recession may save your life . . .

Phutatorius said...

Yeah, well just you try getting into the Cheesecake Factory at the Cambridgeside Galleria. The Wife and I went there on Saturday night, and you'd have thought Hanna Montana was there giving out free iPods.

Jian Zhuo said...

fitflops clearance
longchamp bags
mulberry bags
beats headphones
adidas yeezy boost
rolex replica watches for sale
christian louboutin
michael kors uk
yeezy shoes
true religion jeans outlet
170529yueqin

Post a Comment